23 April 2010

Not Just Any Shed



























I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share this lovely little gem. Meet Artemis author of Tales of a Junkaholic and get the full story and photos on her creative shed here. I wanted to be transported to this wee shed immediately. What a brilliant idea and a wonderful example of how to make a small space work. I keep saying it. Less is more! I know I could get lost in there, figuratively speaking of course. I am totally inspired and still oohhhing + aawwwing looking at the photos of this creative space and quietly collecting and storing all this goodness, all the bits and pieces in my mind's pocket of ideas and inspiration to hopefully bring forward into my own creative work space. Savouring each and every find.

{images: Tales of a Junkaholic}

No comments: