24 April 2010

Creative Inspiration



























In inspiration mode over here and I just can't seem to stop soaking it all in. I'm more motivated now than ever to create my own creative nook but more than that allow my dreams to flourish. A place of quiet that will help nurture those needs.

The gorgeous work space above belongs to Cynthia Warren as does the lovely example below. Do check out her portfolio. I found her work via this article at design*sponge and couldn't stop staring. You know how it is when you are immediately drawn to something and you can't stop staring? Her work, for me, is part old world with a delicate feminine touch. I am especially drawn to the soft, muted colour tones in both these images and whilst Valentine's has already passed, I'm going to save the below idea in my mind's pocket for future reference.


























I also found a write-up about Cynthia and her bungalow over at Sunset Magazine which was a real treat in two parts: I forgot how much I enjoyed good old Sunset (makes me miss home: Western USA) and the article featured lovely and colourful vignettes around her house.


{images: Cynthia Warren}

No comments: