16 November 2009

made on the left



























{image: MotL}


Had the pleasure of going to the Made on the Left market yesterday, thanks to Felicity, and met up with a new friend to browse around. My favourites were Magali Dincher and the lovely fabric brooches by Annie Rawle (sorry website link not working). Would love to have been able to purchase this lovely collagraph and this gorgeous linocut but the bank account said, "nope, sorry, no can do" ~ *sigh*. I did manage to buy one of these clever little creations from mo&me as a gift (image below) for a friend. And, was perfectly delighted to take home two felt/fabric brooches (also below). I love the wee piece of burlap they are attached to and the plain brown paper bag with black type they came home in. Seriously simple! It's the little details that delight. These are the simplest little projects and I've been wanting/meaning to make these but I couldn't pass on these two. So lovely. Only one is for me.



























{brooches from Yuniko}




























{car litter bag
by mo&me}

No comments: