Have a great weekend! Enjoy the links. I hope you are inspired.
• Yeah. I pretty much think this is the coolest ice chest I've seen. And I want to make one!
• My favourite sleep gear is boxer shorts and a tee. I also want to make quite a few of these.
• Birthday letter to self. I like her perspective.
• The most candid and honest writing from a hugely successful and incredibly talented blogger about depression. And I can't say enough how much I admire this.
• This is awesome in so many ways. Not your average Christmas card/letter for sure.
And download her nifty envelope liners here.
• Make a great travel binder/travel journal like Kelly Purkey did here. I so like her aesthetic. Girl's got some serious style happening if I say so myself.
• Who knew pegboard could look so hip + new.