22 February 2012

The Week Past: Rain, Shine and Him
























This past week brought the most gorgeous, sunny day after a few days of rain. Naked branches are my fave.






















I might possibly have the cutest dog ever. Love her to bits I do. She loves to catch the sunshine on cold mornings.






















Last week's rain also brought with it wobbly drops on branches. Lovely aren't they? 






































We also had shiny sun peeking through the branches the morning after the rain stopped.






















The weekend saw my favourite bridge as we drove south. It wows me every single time.


And so does he. The best part of the week is always time spent with this guy. I still have the biggest crush on him. Yes I do.

No comments: