16 November 2010

Everyday Life: Happy, Hungry & Crafty

















This little sweetie makes me smile all the time and especially when I see she's completely happy. She was getting some love and pets here. I know the photo quality is poor but I refuse to use the flash and I don't have a fancy camera so I make do and adjust. I should also adjust the shutter speed on my little camera too because unless she's still it's a blurry photo. Oh well!

Speaking of photo quality, it's just too easy to get too critical and if I did that none of my photos would be posted here and sometimes it's more about telling the story and sharing the words than it is about getting the perfect photo. Don't get me wrong I'm still interested in good photo quality (and striving to learn more about photography) but I don't want it to become a road block.





















 I think it just might be possible for me to eat quiche every day but I won't!  I also can't seem to get enough of chick peas, tomatoes & peppers tossed in olive oil and sprinkled with S&P. mmhhhh..........





















A hurricane of felt and craftiness hit my table and it won't go away. More about this little craft project later.

What things have you been up to lately?

1 comment:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

It's been a while since I've visited here...such a pleasure to catch up with all you've been doing. Your images and words are just lovely! :)

I've been busy with an old manuscript that I've been neglecting....