path, © cheeky 2007
My lovely friend Erin asked me to share eight random things about myself. My first thought was exactly that. Thoughts. Oh how I have so many running through my head. How ever will I clear my mind? Hhhmmmm.................. let me see. I will share them with you.
Rather than going from A - B, I seem to be to going from A - Z making all twenty-four stops along the way. Getting the picture? The thoughts are getting cramped and crinkled. My head is starting to become my junk drawer and it's time to empty it out.
I carry the following thoughts:
08. A stirring inside me. I am yearning heavy to be more creative. I am craving it. More creative in a "make things" kind of way. I am searching for a direction in which to take my creativity.
07. Hope. A hope in knowing that difficulties and stumbling blocks in this life are temporary. Hope is knowing they won't last forever. Thank God for that.
06. Memories of times past. I love reflecting on all the wonderful times I have been blessed with. They continue to bring joy to my life.
05. A Plan. To continue moving forward, even when self-doubt sneaks in.
04. Desire. A strong desire to learn and try new things. To set goals and reach for the stars. To know that nothing is impossible and everything is possible.
03. Appreciation. For all who inspire me, lift me up and love me. I always think of you.
02. Love. To love better, stronger and more. To love when I don't feel like it. Love does conquer all.
01. A list. A list a mile long. The list continues to grow. I embrace that. If I don't finish the list, I'm OK with that. I will enjoy the journey I'm on.
All of these thoughts are like steps to me. Each one takes me a little bit further on the journey of life.
Technorati tags: sunday scribblings